Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

K-Mart Doubles Trip 3/19/12

K-Mart



I am not a huge K-Mart shopper but wanted to try out their double coupon days.  I went last week for cheap bacon and this week for cheap Head & Shoulders & Hot Wheels.  This time of year my scalp tends to get very dry and Head & Shoulders seems to help, but it can be expensive.  So this sale came at the perfect time!!

K-Mart is doubling coupons all week this week.  You must have a shop your way rewards card & you must spend $25 in grocery, beauty & health merchandise.  You can double up to 5 coupons $1 or less.  You must give the 5 coupons you wish to double to the casheir FIRST!!!  Then give the rest.


12 Hot Wheels Basic Cars $0.89

4 Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner $4.99
4 $1/1 Head & Shoulders Product P&G 3/4
These 4 coupons doubled

5 Bar S Hotdogs $1 each
1 Smart Sense Chips Free with 5 Bar S Products ($1.99 value)
1 Pork & Beans Free with 5 Bar S Products ($1.29 value)

1 General Mills Snack Mix (I got chex mix) Free with $25 purchase (Up to $2.99)

4 Hershey's Easter Candy Bags $2.69 each
Free Easter Basket Voucher with purchase of 4 Hershey's Bags (She gave me 2)
Used $2/3 Hersheys Easter Candies

Used $5 off coupon from last week

Total before coupons: $52.67
Total OOP after coupons:$28.40
A 46% savings!!!

I have come to a point where I hate walking out of a store with a less than 50% savings on grocery, health & beauty items.  But today I felt pretty good about it.  The hot wheels I will be using as Easter gifts and the candy will be donated to the church for the big Easter Egg Hunt.  I won't have dry scalp anymore and the kids will be happy that we have hot dogs again!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment