Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My trip to Ridley's

When grocery shopping most people don't think to check the ads at Ridley's unless there is one in their town.  In the Canyon County area there is one, located in Middleton.  I would recommend that you sign up for their weekly ad via e-mail.  They have GREAT sales and have some of the most friendly employees around!!!  This week they have great deals!!  To view their weekly ad click here: http://shopridleys.com/wc/index.php

Here is what I bought today:

Fill it fresh produce bag $5
They have two sizes of bags.  Small $5 and Large $10.  You fill it to the top with select produce items for one price.  In my bag I was able to fit 3 cucumbers, 1/2 lb of sliced mushrooms, 1/2 lb of whole mushrooms, 6 large oranges, 3 avacados, 1 clamshell of blackberries and 1 clamshell of blueberries.

12 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $0.85 ea. when you buy 4
I used 6 $0.50 off 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks coupons
Making each box only $0.60 which is a steal!! Stock up price!!!

4 boxes of Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks $0.85 when you buy 4
I used 4 $0.50 off 1 Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks coupons
Making each box only $0.35!!! Stock up price for sure!!!

1 2.5 pound bag of Western Family frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts $3.98
This equals about $1.60 a pound which is considered to be a stock up price!!!

2 Banquet Chicken Pot Pies $0.57 ea but I got these both free with a coupon that was sent with my weekly e-mail ad!!

2 gallons of whole milk $2.39 each when you buy 2
I used 2 $0.75 off 1 gallon of milk coupons
Making them $1.64 each!!!  Pretty good for whole milk!!

1 Tropicana Orange Juice $2.78
This was not on sale but my daughter really wanted O.J.!

So after sales and coupons I paid $22.50 with a total savings of $49.10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment