Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Target Trip

Target is great for sales that include Target Gift Cards with purchase.  Today I will show you how to score a great deal on Q-Tips with coupons and a gift card with purchase!  Today I spent $8.10 and received a $5 Gift Card with my purchase, so it is kind of like paying $3.10!!

What I bought:

1 Mentos Up2U single pack of gum $1.29
I used a $0.55 off of 1 Mentos Up2U single gum Target coupon (give this coupon first)
I also used a $1 off of 1 Mentos Up2U coupon from the Smart Source insert 2/5/12
Making this item free plus $0.26 overage (must give Target coupon first to get overage)

4 375ct. Q-Tips $2.69 ea. (receive $5 GC when you purchase 4 Q-Tip boxes)
I used 4 $0.60 off of 1 Q-Tips from http://www.recyclebank.com/ (coupon costs 30 recycle bank points)
Making these $2.09 ea
Receive $5 gift card with purchase of 4
After GC it is like paying $0.84 ea.

On Target's website they have a Coupon tab where you can view and print lots of valuable coupons.  Target's coupon policy states you may combine 1 Target coupon and 1 manufacturer coupon per item.  Make sure it is 1 of each though.  You CAN'T use two manufacturer coupons on one item or two store coupons on one item, it has to be one of each!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment